Tuesday, March 19, 2024
Honoring Excellence: Inside the DeMolay Legion of Honor
I attended my inaugural March 18th observance as an Honorary Legion of Honor member of the Order of DeMolay. Hosted by the Southern California Preceptory DeMolay Legion of Honor, the event took place at the Pasadena Scottish Rite, coinciding with the anniversary of the Order's founding. DeMolay, established in 1919 by Frank S. Land in Kansas City, Missouri, offers character development and leadership opportunities to young men aged 12 to 21. Rooted in the principles of reverence for God, patriotism, and compassion for others, DeMolay engages its members through various activities focused on personal growth, civic responsibility, and fraternal values, all under the guidance of adult advisors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Theodore Roosevelt had been President of the United States for nearly eight years when he prepared to leave the White House in 1909. He was ...
-
The tiled lodge is a sanctuary, a place set apart from the noise of daily life and dedicated to the pursuit of wisdom, fellowship, and moral...
-
“I thought Brother Williams knew his ritual rather well tonight.” “He did.” “Then why were six Past Masters whispering every word from the s...
How Do I Become a Freemason?
I recently received a message through The Temple Within Facebook page from a man asking a simple question: How do I become a Freemason? For...

No comments:
Post a Comment